Return Policy: We offer an easy 30 day return policy on purchases. We will refund your order total, less 20% restocking fee and our costs for shipping and handling each way. Here is the fine print:
- You may return new, unopened, unused, and resalable non-special order items within 30 days of delivery.
- Sofas, sleepers, sectionals, or any other items that seats two or more persons are not refundable.
- Special Order returns due to customer preference, no-fits or any other reason are not accepted.
- Our shipping and handling costs each way are deducted from your refund, but you are refunded the full value of the item less the 20% restocking fee.
- All returned items must have original labels and original packaging.
- Please do not assemble or modify a product before returning it or else we cannot refund your purchase.
- An order can be cancelled ($0.90 deducted from refund for payment gateway processor fee) before it is pulled from the warehouse. If you decide to cancel after the item is ready for shipment, our standard return policy applies.
Product Imperfections: No furniture or mattress piece is perfect. Minor imperfections that do not compromise structural integrity, inconspicuous blemishes or blemishes that can be patched up with a stain marker or simple fix will not be valid for product exchange.
Weight limit: Bunk beds, bed frames, sofas, dining chairs, and other furniture pieces may have a manufacturer’s warranty valid up to a certain weight limit of around 200 to 250 pounds. Product failure caused by overweight loads is not covered under warranty. For example, a 250 pound person horsing around on the top bunk of a bunk bed will void warranty.
Color Variations: Although manufacturers and print agencies put in their greatest efforts to provide the best picture representation of their products, the computer monitor settings and natural characteristics of various products inevitably allows actual leather, fabric, paint, texture, and wood stains colors to possibly vary slightly from what you see in pictures. Unless there are stark differences between actual product colors and picture representations, these aforementioned variations are not considered product defects, and will not qualify for product exchange.
Product Dimensions: Measurements listed are approximate sizes only. There are no guarantees on exact measurements because the nature of producing furniture (e.g. sawing wood planks, cutting fabrics and foam, etc.) prohibits consistently exact measurements. Please consider a .5″ to 2″ possible variation from listed measurements.
Accessories: Some product images may show paintings, bed sheets, mattresses, pillows, area rugs, lamps, decorative pieces, and other accessories that are for staging purposes only. These decorative accessory pieces are sold separately, unless otherwise noted.
Wood products: Nearly all finished wood products include veneers, solid wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
Box springs: “Box Spring” (also commonly called a “foundation”) means a ticking or fabric-covered structure used to support a mattress or sleep surface, and may be comprised of a frame, foam, springs or other structure, or other materials, used alone or in combination. The boxspring unit we sell with the mattresses are sufficient for warranty compliance.
Pricing Errors: The prices displayed on the Andrew’s Furniture web site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include delivery fees or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any delivery fees and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. While our goal is a 100% error-free site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. Andrew’s Furniture reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). If your order is cancelled by us, we shall issue to the buyer a refund in the full amount of the deposit by way of the buyer’s method of payment.
Furniture Delivery Policy
For shipping damages, errors, or missing pieces:
- All claims of shipping damage, defects, missing pieces, or incorrectly shipped merchandise must be notified to and received by Andrew’s Furniture in writing (email suffices) within 48 hours from the time the buyer received the merchandise. For deliveries by 3rd party couriers: when you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write on the delivery paperwork “Package Damaged” along with a short description of the package damage. If the package delivered by third-party courier service looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us within 24 hours so that we can expect the return shipment. We will send you a new one right away once we receive the damaged package.
- If incorrect merchandise is received, do not assemble or use the merchandise. Doing so will void exchange.
- If the delivery is made using our own company trucks, our driver will open the damaged package in your presence to determine condition of items inside.
- We usually only have up to a 48-hour window to file freight claims with third-party carriers. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our return policy.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will issue a full refund of total purchase price.
Where we deliver to:
Our normal service area for larger items is as follows:
- Northern California up to Grass Valley
- As far east as Penryn
- As far south as Stockton (I-5 corridor between Elk Grove and Manteca)
We will be increasing standard service area in the very near future. For delivery locations outside of this area, please contact us for delivery options.
Outbound delivery charge: Flat rate of $29.95 and up. What this means: buy an ottoman, pay $29.95 for shipping to a local area. Buy an ottoman, a dining set, and a bedroom set, still pay only $29.95 for shipping all of those items at one time to a location within our local area.
Outbound delivery and setup service: We do not offer setup service at the flat shipping rate during the beginning stages of our ecommerce business. Our physical stores handle the setup services for local area deliveries, so please contact the physical stores directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 728-5101 for any questions regarding setup service.
Live around the Sacramento, CA area?
If you wish to pickup the furniture yourself from our stores in Sacramento, CA, you are welcome to do so. Outbound freight costs are eliminated when customers come to our stores and do their own pickup. Please call us at (916) 728-5101 for inquiries on customer pick-up arrangements.
Who will deliver your furniture?
Because we have physical stores and a warehouse in Sacramento, CA, we are able to utilize our own company trucks and trusted partners for delivery of furniture to your home.
When will you receive your furniture?
Short answer: same day to 6 weeks. Call us to get a better time estimate.
Long answer: some items we sell online are stocked at our own warehouse. Schedule permitting, we can ship out items stocked at our own warehouse the same day, Sunday’s included. For example, if you submit an order online on Saturday afternoon with a delivery location en route to other stops that our company truck will be making, you might be able to receive your furniture as soon as the following Sunday morning. More common timetable is about 1 to 3 weeks. Special order items or items out of stock from our vendors may take longer to arrive.
What to expect when receiving delivery:
A box truck or pickup truck will arrive at the residence, and the driver will greet the receiver. Receiver must be 18 years or older. Items will arrive un-assembled in manufacturers’ original packaging, unless otherwise specified. Customer is responsible for disposal of packaging material unless otherwise specified beforehand. When items have been unloaded off the truck, the items will be brought to the first dry ground-level entryway of the residence. However, our drivers may be able to move the items into your ground-level room of choice at no additional cost to you so long as somebody there can help him move items inside. We instruct our drivers to help in this manner as a courtesy to you. If there is nobody there to help him, then the driver will not perform this service. We are not responsible for any damages to your real or personal property. Please have walkway and room cleared of obstacles before our driver is to help you move furniture into the room.
Setup and assembly service is available for most items for a small fee, but setup service must be coordinated with our physical stores in Sacramento. Email email@example.com or call (916) 728-5101 to inquire about setup service. This setup and assembly service includes delivery of furniture to a room of choice up to a maximum of 2 flights of stairs, assembly of furniture, and removal of packaging materials. Please have walkway and the room cleared of obstacles and ready for new furniture to be setup in there.
For timing and scheduling reasons, our drivers and our partners’ truck drivers are not allowed to remain at the delivery location longer than a reasonable time window. A reasonable time window includes the time it takes to locate the delivery location, unload furniture from the truck, and exit premises to continue on to the next delivery. Any requests for assembly and setup services must be noted and agreed upon with appropriate labor fees paid in full prior to our scheduling of deliveries.
Warranty: All of our products carry a manufacturer’s warranty. We are the point of contact for any warranty concerns. See our warranty page for more details.
California Proposition 65: Andrew’s Furniture has products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Last updated: June 14, 2016